Tomorrow, the first finals of the ESL ESEA Pro League are kicking off at the ESL studios in Cologne, Germany. While we’ve already revealed the talent, got predictions from Pansy, Jason and Deman and given you the chance to win cool prizes with ESL Fantasy, it’s now time for a final look at what’s happening over the next few days so you’re prepared for all the epic CS:GO action ahead!
The key information
- Where? ESL studios, Cologne, Germany
- When? 2nd to the 5th of July 2015
- Homepage: pro.eslgaming.com/csgo/proleague/season-1/finals
- Streams: 14 languages available
- The top four teams from both the EU and NA divisions are split into two groups of four, with first place winner of each group going to the semifinals and the second and third playing in the quarterfinals. From here, the winner of the ESL ESEA Pro League Season 1 will be determined!
The Season 1 finals groups
|Group A||Group B|
|Luminosity Gaming||TSM Kinguin|
|Team EnVyUs||Counter Logic Gaming|
Here are the starting times of the four days of the ESL ESEA Pro League finals as well as the matches played on each of those days. Please keep in mind that the matches are played back to back and the schedule on the Pro League website only gives approximate times for subsequent matches on those days.
Thursday, July 2nd, from 12:00 CEST:
Opening, winners and losers matches (best of one)
Friday, July 3rd, from 15:00 CEST:
Show match and quarterfinals (best of three)
Saturday, July 4th, from 15:00 CEST:
Show match and semifinals (best of three)
Saturday, July 5th, from 17:30 CEST:
Show match and grand final (best of five)
Meet the team who will be commentating the matches and guiding you through all the action over these four days of top-notch CS:GO.
- Desk Host: Alex “Machine” Richardson
- Analyst and Commentator: Jason “Moses” O’Toole
- Analyst and Commentator: Joona “Natu” Leppänen
- Analyst and Commentator: Jonathan “Devilwalk” Lundberg
- Commentator: Anders Blume
- Commentator: Auguste “Semmler” Massonat
- Commentator: Jason Kaplan
- Commentator: Leigh “Deman” Smith
Commentator: Lauren “Pansy” Scott
- Observer: Janko “YNk” Paunovic
- Observer: Simon “pAn” Schumacher
On these four action-packed days, all CS:GO fans aged 16 years old and above (sorry, no exceptions!) are welcome to join us in Cologne. Some tickets are still available so you can drop by for either just one day or the full finals. Free drinks and snacks as well as BBQ are included in the prizes, so you got nothing to worry about during the stay at the ESL Studios.
After the first season with ESL Fantasy on board, a new league has been started for the finals. Set up your team with all the stars of Cologne and win cool prizes using your knowledge of the CS:GO scene – which teams and players will shine brightest during the EU and NA faceoff?
The prizes awaiting you:
- First place: Logitech G910 Orion Spark + G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- Second place: Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex + G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- Third place: €25 ESL Shop voucher
To stay up to date with everything going on during the ESL ESEA CS:GO Pro League – here are the social media channels that’ll be keeping you up to date!
- ESL Counter-Strike Facebook page: Facebook.com/ESLCS
- ESL Counter-Strike Twitter account: Twitter.com/ESLCS
- ESL Facebook page: Facebook.com/ESL
- ESL Twitter account: Twitter.com/ESL
You can also find the talents’ Twitter accounts linked in the sections above.
We hope you enjoy the ESL ESEA Pro League finals!